The GEL-1061 is a L2 managed switches designed for the SMB market. The switches can be deployed in
different target network topologies, from small to large.
As well as IPv4 and IPv6 features.
The GEL-1061 includes the best green-saving technologies
(IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.
• IEEE 802.1d/w/s Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and port mirroring
• IEEE 802.3ad LACP for auto port aggregation
• Supports Access Control List (ACL) authentication of up to 512 entries and port-based security with IEEE802.1X
• IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3
• Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
• Supports IPv4/IPv6 network operation
• IEEE 802.1p QoS with 8 priority queues